Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Teaching out of Passion


It is my belief that before we enter the teaching profession we must first have compassion for learning and sharing our passion and  knowledge with students. We need to truly enjoy working with a particular age group of children, teenagers or adults. We must possess the belief that all children and students deserve a chance of receiving education and a chance to have a better life through the gift of learning.

We must understand that, it is the responsibility of the teacher to be a child advocate, to be a teenager's 'supervisor' and to be the savior of the future of a society, of the future of a country.

That is my belief. Teaching is always my passion It was, it is, and it will be forever my love throughout my whole life, which I want very much to share with my little children and students.

No wonder people said before, teacher is the heart and soul of every society because behind every profession, there exists teachers who give them guidance, motivation and inspiraton.

2 comments: